Toggle menu

Premises licences

To sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or late night refreshment, you need a licence from the local authority if you are in England and Wales.


Apply for a new premises licence

If you intend to supply alcohol, entertainment or late night refreshment at your business you will need a premises licence

Review of premises licences

Information on how to apply for a review of a premises licence or club premises certificate.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email