Toggle menu

£150 Energy Rebate Scheme

Anyone in properties banded A-D and who have historically been paying by direct debit will receive their payment this week. A letter is being sent to Non direct debit payers advising how to apply for the payment or you can complete an online application. Newer direct debit customers that did not get a payment this week will also need to apply via this form.

Discretionary payments for Bands E-H will be around mid-June once further software upgrades have been completed.

More information

Food and Safety

Cutlery icon

Starting and registering a food business

When you start a new food business or take over an existing business, you must register with us at least 28 days before starting to trade.

Become an approved food premises

If you sell food to anyone other than the final consumer (to other businesses including retailers and caterers) and the food contains fresh meat, raw mince, meat or meat products, dairy products, raw milk, wild game, fish, shellfish or eggs you may need to be formally approved before you can start trading.

How to make a complaint

Please provide as much detail as possible when submitting your complaint.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email