Toggle menu

How to make a complaint

Please provide as much detail as possible when submitting your complaint.

Comment icon

Food complaints we can investigate

You can report the following food safety matters to us using our online form:

Health and safety complaints

We are responsible for regulating health and safety in the following work places:

  • offices
  • shops
  • consumer services
  • leisure services
  • warehouses
  • hospitality
  • care homes

You can use our online reporting form to let us know about any health and safety issues in the above work places.

The HSE enforce the health and safety regulations in some industries.

Contact us

You can use the following details to contact us:



Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email