Toggle menu

Housing Frequently Asked Questions

Defective light bulb icon

My rented property is in poor condition, what can I do?

In the first instance you should always write to your landlord, if this does not solve the problem then you can report it to us.

Can you advise me about energy efficiency?

Simple energy efficiency measures can reduce fuel bills and conserve heat, giving you a warmer home. You might be able to get help with your energy costs or to make your home more energy efficient.

Can I get a Disabled Facilities Grant?

The process for a Disabled Facilities Grant starts by you getting in contact with Care Direct on 0345 1551 007.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email