Toggle menu

There is an abandoned property in my street causing issues - what can the council do about it?

TDC are keen to maximise opportunities for housing provision and dealing with empty properties is one way of doing that.

Sometimes bringing empty properties back into use can be a slow process but through a variety of tools available to us we are progressing a programme to do this.  If there is an empty property you are aware of, please contact Housing Renewal Team on 01237 428700 or email

Any information about the ownership or history of the property you can provide would also be of use.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email