Toggle menu

My rented property is in poor condition, what can I do?

In the first instance you should always write to your landlord, if this does not solve the problem then you can report it to us.

Worried about the condition of your home? Is it in a state of disrepair? For full details of who should do repairs and your rights as a tenant please go to Information for Private Tenants.

For full details of how to report a disrepair issue and what to do if the disrepair is not fixed please go to Housing Standards and Disrepair.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email