Citizens Advice - Online 'Managing your Money' Webinars
The Citizens Advice 'Managing Your Money' sessions are designed to help with information, tips and strategies to help you take control of your finances.
The webinar, which will last around 1-2 hours, will include:
- How to check if you are entitled to receive any benefits or if you are receiving the correct amount.
- What grants and support are available to help with the Cost of Living crisis?
- How to prepare a budget that gives an overview of what comes in against what goes out and how to set aside a little.
- Money-saving tips, ensuring you're not paying too much and are on the best tariffs/deals.
- How to get further help if you're struggling.
Sign up for the below online Zoom sessions today;
Monday 10th October at 11 am - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/403343680807
Friday 14th October at 11 am - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/403367030647
Tuesday 18th October at 1 pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/403386709507
Thursday 20th October at 1 pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/403386839897
Friday 28th October at 1 pm - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/403387271187
Monday 31st October at 11 am - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/403387431667