THESE PERMITS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
Business permits are usually the best choice for people who visit our car parks for work, but you don't need to be a business user to purchase one.
This permit entitles you to park in all of our Long stay car parks from Monday to Saturday, with the exception of Westward Ho! (ONLY VALID 1st Nov - 14th March)
PERMITTED LONG STAY CAR PARKS
- BIDEFORD Cattle Market / Clarence Wharf / Honestone Street / Riverbank Long / Springfield
- WESTWARD HO! Main / Slipway / Wilkeys Field ( ONLY VALID 1st Nov - 14th March )
- HOLSWORTHY The Manor / Well Park
- NORTHAM Bonehill
- TORRINGTON Barley Grove / Sydney House
- APPLEDORE Churchfield / Odun Road / West Appledore
Business permits can be purchased for periods of 1 month, 6 months, or 12 months and provide exceptional value when compared to the daily purchase of a Pay and Display ticket.
A business permit costs:
- £ 45.00 for 1 month
- £244.14 for 6 months
- £406.90 for 12 months
You will need:
- an account on our online permits system
- your vehicle's registration number (number plate)
- a debit or credit card
Terms and conditions
- The use of this permit does not preclude you from receiving a Penalty Charge Notice should you fail to comply with these terms and conditions or commit any other offence contrary to the District of Torridge Off Street Parking Places Order 2023. Please see the information board situated in the car park for further details.
- The permit is vehicle specific, although two vehicles are permitted, the holder must ensure that the designated vehicle is active on the permit before using any of the car parks.
- The Council accepts no liability for the loss or damage to vehicles or the contents thereof.
- In using this permit you are agreeing to the Council's terms & conditions contained herein and within the above mentioned Parking Order.