Season permits entitle you to park in all of our long stay car parks with the exception of Westward Ho! (for which permits are only valid from 1st November to 14th March) on any day of the week.
Season permits can be purchased for periods of 1 month, 6 months, or 12 months and provide exceptional value when compared to the daily purchase of a Pay and Display ticket.
A season permit costs:
- £50.00 for 1 month
- £262.80 for 6 months
- £438.00 for 12 months
You will need:
- an account on our online permits system
- your vehicle's registration number (number plate)
- a debit or credit card
Terms and conditions
- The use of this permit does not preclude you from receiving a Penalty Charge Notice should you fail to comply with these terms and conditions or commit any other offence contrary to the District of Torridge Off Street Parking Places Order 2021. Please see the information board in the car park for further details.
- This permit is vehicle specific.
- The Council accepts no liability for the loss or damage to vehicles or the contents thereof.
- In using this permit in your designated vehicle you are agreeing to the Council's terms & conditions contained herein and within the above mentioned Order.