Pay and display parking
Buying a Pay & Display Ticket
- Enter your vehicle registration in to the Pay & Display machine Press the GREEN button.
- Select the amount of parking time that you require using the plus and minus buttons on the machine. Press GREEN button
- Make payment
- Cash: Insert coin(s) into meter to amount required, a confirmation screen will appear then Press the GREEN button again.
- Card: For contactless or Chip & Dip payments, Press the GREEN button again, and then make payment.
- The machine will automatically issue a ticket when payment has been confirmed.
- Display ticket clearly on dashboard of vehicle showing date & expiry time, so it is visible from the front windscreen.
Remember: Although the parking meters will accept overpayment, they will not give change.
A weekly parking ticket is available from the pay and display machines in all of the long stay car parks.
Tickets are NOT transferable between vehicles or car park locations
Car parks and charges
View ourfor a list of all the car parks and their charges.