Toggle menu

£150 Energy Rebate Scheme

Anyone in properties banded A-D and who have historically been paying by direct debit will receive their payment this week. A letter is being sent to Non direct debit payers advising how to apply for the payment or you can complete an online application. Newer direct debit customers that did not get a payment this week will also need to apply via this form.

Discretionary payments for Bands E-H will be around mid-June once further software upgrades have been completed.

More information

Universal Credit

GOV dot UK logo

Universal Credit

Universal Credit is a benefit for people of working age on a low income, administered by the Department For Work and Pensions (DWP).


What is Universal Credit?

It is a single monthly payment which replaces:

  • housing benefit
  • income support
  • income based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
  • income related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • child tax credit
  • working tax credit 

These benefits and tax credits are known as legacy benefits.


More about Universal Credit and how to claim here


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email