Toggle menu

Faulty street lighting

Devon County Council are responsible for the majority of street lights in the District. They maintain all street lights on adopted roads and footpaths.

Defective light bulb icon

Torridge District Council are only responsible for a small number of street lights. These are in Pay & Display Car Parks, on Council owned land, and on some Westward Housing estates. These will be marked with a number prefixed with "T" on the lighting column.

When reporting any faulty street lights, it's useful if you can provide the street light reference number, found on the lighting column.

Please select the type of street lighting you would like to report.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email