Revenues & Benefits - Online Digital Portal
Torridge District Council is now operating an on-line portal for Residents, Businesses and Landlords. You will be able to register for any Business Rates, Council Tax or Housing Benefit accounts that are personal to you.
The portal will provide you with access to the Torridge District Council dashboard, which will enable you to report a change, or apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support, as well as the option to set up a Direct Debit.
- In order to set up your on-line account, please go to: https://myservices.torridge.gov.uk/
- You will need to go to the 'My Services' section and click on 'Register'. Select 'Register Now' and enter your details.
- Once you have set up your account, you will be able to add services to your account by clicking on the 'Add service' button in 'My Services' section on the dashboard.
- If you do not have sufficient information to link your account, you will need to tick the box to say, 'I don't have enough information to continue' and then click on 'next' and select to 'Request a PIN'. A PIN will then be sent to you by post to ensure it is sent securely to the account holder.
- If you have more than 1 person who needs to have access to an account in the portal, each person will be able to set up their own account and will be able to link the accounts to them.
If you experience any problems, then please use the online form via the Help icon on the Dashboard to contact us, and we will endeavour to assist you.