Toggle menu

Mains water

Water icon

Torridge District Council has no legal powers over the quality of mains supplies.  The duty to provide good quality mains water in this area is that of South West Water;  or you can contact them with any concerns you may have on 03708 506506

However, Environmental Protection does have a watching brief and will offer advice and guidance on any mains water concerns you may have.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email