Building Control Testing and Information
When a new dwelling is created either by new build or change of use, it is possible you will need to have various tests carried out and provide information before a Completion Certificate can be issued.
These can include:
- Sound Testing - required for attached dwellings created by change of use and attached new dwellings if not registered with Robust details
- Air Testing - usually required for new dwellings
- Water Efficiency Calculation - required for all new dwellings
- Energy Performance Certificate - required for all new dwellings and dwellings created by change of use
There may be other pieces of information which will need to be provided before a completion certificate can be issued. These include:
- OFTEC Certificates for installation and commissioning of oil boilers and tanks.
- Gas Safe Certificates for installation and commissioning of gas appliances.