Toggle menu

£150 Energy Rebate Scheme

Anyone in properties banded A-D and who have historically been paying by direct debit will receive their payment this week. A letter is being sent to Non direct debit payers advising how to apply for the payment or you can complete an online application. Newer direct debit customers that did not get a payment this week will also need to apply via this form.

Discretionary payments for Bands E-H will be around mid-June once further software upgrades have been completed.

More information

Testing and Information

When a new dwelling is created either by new build or change of use, it is possible you will need to have various tests carried out and provide information before a Completion Certificate can be issued.

Sound Testing.

Required for attached dwellings created by change of use and attached new dwellings if not registered with Robust details.

Air Testing.

Usually required for new dwellings.

Water Efficiency Calculation.

Required for all new dwellings.

Energy Performance Certificate.

Required for all new dwellings and dwellings created by change of use.


Please use the links on the right for more information.

There may be other pieces of information which will need to be provided before a completion certificate can be issued.  These include:

OFTEC Certificates for installation and commissioning of oil boilers and tanks.

Gas Safe Certificates for installation and commissioning of gas appliances.





Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email