Torridge District Council would be happy to discuss your refuse needs with you and may be able to arrange an assisted collection. For an assisted collection to occur it is council policy that we need to obtain either; a doctor's letter advising us that you require extra support with your refuse collection or a photocopy of your blue disability badge. These documents will give us permission to collect from your driveway/step.


Please send your documents to Torridge District Council:

Riverbank House


EX39 2QG