Advice and Mediation Services

There are local services available outside the Council to give advice and help resolve issues. It is usually a good idea to try using these mediators to resolve issues before making it "Official" and lodging a complaint with the Council.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Bideford & District Citizens Advice Bureau can provide information and advice on a wide range of subjects. These include welfare benefits, employment, debt, housing, consumer issues, education, taxes, relationship issues, Legal help (Legal Aid), local and national government, health, copyright, broadcasting and legal procedures.

For more information please access the CAB website

North Devon Community Mediation

Part of the Dartington North Devon Trust, this organisation offer free and confidential mediation services for resolving neighbour disputes.

Contact : www.ndcmediation.org               0845 201 2556 ( Local call rate ) 

National Society for Children and Family Contact

The NSCFC believes that, when faced with the separation or divorce of their parents,  children need the love and support of  both families in their lives. We encourage fair and balanced contact for parents and also for children's relatives.


( Registered Charity No: 1105230 )