Sex Establishments ... more information

To run a sex establishment you will require a licence from the Local Authority. 'Sex establishments' includes sex shops, sex cinemas and sexual entertainment venues.

To apply for a sex establishment licence you will need to:

Please ensure you read the Sex Establishments Licensing Policy. Available in the related downloads section.


Apply Online

You may Apply Online by clicking on Apply Online Here or via the Related Links to the right of this page.