Door Supervisors ... more information

Any person working as a Door Supervisor must be registered with the Security Industry Authority (SIA). Further details about the SIA are included on this webpage.

The Security Industry Authority operates a national system of registration for persons involved in the security industry.   If you are involved in any form of security activity such as door supervision, protection, screening  persons entering premises or dealing with conflict in pubs, clubs and other licensed premises, you will need a licence from the SIA.

If you want to be licensed as a Door Supervisor, you should contact the SIA at www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk to obtain details of the current requirements.

Alternatively, you can contact the SIA as follows:

Helpline: 0844 892 1025           E-mail: info@sia.homeoffice.gov.uk