Get help from your Councillor

See if your councillor can help you.

The contact details for your local Councillors are if you follow the link at the bottom of this page.  The Councillor Call for action Guidance notes are available to down load on the right of this page.

 If you have particular concerns about something that you think the Council can help with, you can speak with your Councillor direct. Even if they can not help you, they may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.

Please be aware though that your Councillor may not be able to provide you with an answer straight away and may need to speak with particular officers at the Council before responding.

If the issue is of significance in the local area, and the Councillor is not able to resolve the matter informally themselves, the Councillor may be able to refer the matter to the Council's Overview and Scrutiny Committee as a "Councillor Call for Action". This Committee will then look at the matter and make any appropriate recommendations.

You may want to access the