Services A to Z

  • Alcohol & Entertainment Licences

  • Drainage

    This service aims to provide advice and guidance on all types of drainage systems.

  • Leisure

  • Leisure Facilities

    Torridge District Council owns a number of leisure facilities which are run by its leisure contractors 1610.

  • Licensing

  • Licensing Forms

  • Local Land Charges (Searches)

    The Local Land Charges Team is responsible for providing this Council's Local Authority Search process. This includes the maintenance of the Local Land Charges Register, the issue of Official Search Certificates and responses to the Law Society's CON 29 Enquiries of local authority (2016).